• This is the first time I have used this garage, and I was very impressed. 17/12/12
• Very pleasant and very helpful staff. I received lots of information and details about the service given. 08/10/12
• Always a friendly greeting from all the staff. I trust them to do a good job at a reasonable price. 18/07/12
• I took my 1974 Rover P6 into the garage (with no notice) for them to sort out the suspension bushes. They said it would be at least a week before they could
do it as they were fully booked. After 2 working days, I have it back, job done, and that was with them having a hard time to find the parts needed on a car, that
has been out of production for 35 years.
They have sorted out problems with my Land Rover Freelander with similar excellent service levels, including a failing fuel pump, failed alternator and a service
on the automatic gearbox. All with superb service (including loaning me the owner's car to get home, even though I just turned up for the work). I cannot
recommend Silver Wing enough for the quality of work and personal service. 17/07/12
• The details of what was done and checked in the service was extremely comprehensive. The whole experience was painless and I shall certainly use this
garage again. 21/05/12
• They're helpful, courteous, friendly and very efficient. 14/05/12
Click here to read more testimonials.